Oil & Gas Fracking Equipment Seals
Available in a variety of sizes and configurations demanded by the industry, our fracking seals provide excellent performance even within the harshest of environmental and operating conditions. Federal-Mogul Redi Hammer Union oil & gas fracking equipment seals are engineered and designed to withstand the most demanding in-field conditions, including high pressures, temperature fluctuations and harsh chemicals.
- Available in the three most common industry sizes: 2", 3", and 4" ID.
- Suitable for operating temperatures ranging from -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C) to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C).
- Patent-pending design provides superior sealing performance and optimal fit with all brands of Hammer Union Seals.
- Provide significant cost savings over traditional Buna/Brass seal configurations.
- Field tested and field proven.
- Made in America.